Innovative Russia-2012 Week is a large-scale project, which will take place in Expocenter on April 17 - 20 this year. This project will bring together ongoing exposition and congress events of innovative character in Expocenter, thus allowing to present the newest developments of Russian and foreign enterprises to promote them in various sectors of Russian economy.
Within the event will be organized:
• 7th international specialized exhibition of laser, optical and optoelectronic technology Photonics. The world of Lasers and Optics-2012;
• 13th International Forum High Technologies of XXI Century-2012;
• International project Navigation systems, technologies and services including the 4-th international exhibition Navitech-2012 and the 6th International Forum on Satellite Navigation;
• Business Forum and an exhibition New Electronics 2012;
• 4-th specialized exhibition of devices and means of control, measurement and testing ExpoControl-2012;
• 8th specialized exhibition for Human Resource Management Personnel Moscow 2012;
• 6th International Congress and Exhibition Global Education - Education without Borders 2012;
• 8th International Specialized Forum MEDSOFT'2012;
Conference Intelligent technology to equip commercial and residential real estate.
In the framework of the Week a rich congress program including common plenary meeting, thematic sessions, roundtable discussions, presentations, projects, contests and other events are planned.
Innovative Russia-2012 Week will allow to present the latest innovation developments of domestic and foreign enterprises to promote them to various branches of Russian economy.