Sberbank announced the completion of its mobile applications competition that gathered more than 3K participants from 10 countries. The competition was conducted using the platform iBuildApp of a resident company from Skolkovo, which provides the ability to create applications for people without special programming skills.
The winners are:
- The 1st place in the category Sberbank and Sports: Useful Services was won by Eugenia Adaykina from Khabarovsk with her application allsochi, which provides all useful information about Sochi city: information about the airport, railway station, port and bus station, the schedule of trains, flights, buses, trains and more.
- The winner of the category Sberbank and Sports: Entertainment is Alexander Malakhov from Moscow with his application Poster of St. Petersburg which provides the information about the most interesting events of the northern capital, including exhibitions, theaters, concerts, sporting events, etc.
- The winner of the category Sberbank: Health and Sport is Michael Minyaev from Belgorod with his application Axe Capoeira - all about the martial art called Capoeira.
- The winner of the category Sberbank and I is Anastasia Pankina from Moscow with her application Sberbank Help which is an offline assistant to manage your bank card and use Mobile bank.
- The winner of the category Sberbank in my town is Andrew Kashta from Krasnodar with his application SberGid which is a multifunctional guide for Sberbank clients.
- The category About Sberbank with love was won by Anna Maslova from Moscow with her application Bank of Kindness, designed for works of mercy.
The winners of the competition will be awarded cash prizes: the 1st place in the category – 200K RUR, the 2nd place – 50K RUR, the 3rd place - 20K RUR.
The competition was held in two stages. During the first stage of the nominees were identified by voting on the project’s website. The second and final stage took place within the XI International Investment Forum Sochi-2012: the stand of Sberbank displayed the best applications the winners were chosen from.
The competition of mobile applications, organized by Sberbank, is a new form of crowdsourcing - crowdbuilding - the senior vice president of Sberbank Viktor Orlovsky said. - The essence of crowdbuilding is that the organizer is not asking to share your idea with him but offers to implement it on your own.