RVC and British Fund to Invest in Glucometers

RVC and British Fund to Invest in GlucometersRVC Seed Fund and British venture fund Oxford Russia Business Innovation Trust (ORBIT) will invest 21M roubles in 2011 in launching in Tomsk production of an innovative medical tool - a non-invasive glucometer. The invention will let diabetics measure their glucose level without puncturing the skin.

75% of the project budget will be covered by RVC and the remaining 25% - by ORBIT, which is acting as a private co-investor.