More than 430.2 M RUR will be allocated to Novosibirsk Region for the development of small and medium businesses in accordance with the tender committee of the Ministry of Economic Development, the Minister of Industry Trade and Business Development Sergei Semyon told the press service of Regional Government.
Co-financing will be allocated for the following activities of the long-term target program Development of small and medium businesses in Novosibirsk Region for 2012-2016s:
- Support of the Russian representation of the European Network for Enterprise activities, the establishment and operation of regional Euro Info Consulting (Correspondent) Centers - 4 M RUR;
- Subsidizing the production (sales) of goods, works and services of small innovative companies - 32 M RUR;
- The provision of grants for funds of micro-financing that give micro-loans to small and medium enterprises - more than 118.4 M RUR;
- Creating and supporting of centers to support export-oriented small and medium enterprises - 5 M RUR;
- Subsidizing the cost of state registration for legal entity and implementation of business plans of legal person (sole trader) - 28.8 M RUR;
- Subsidizing the costs of small and medium businesses to upgrade equipment and plants with average numbering of 50 people - 30 M RUR;
- Support to municipal development programs for small and medium enterprises - 4 M RUR;
- The provision of grants for the establishment and operation of the center for prototyping of medical devices and technologies (purchase and installation of necessary equipment) - 208 M RUR.